Given the current and evolving COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of staff and members, the ACTRA / DGC Alberta office will only be open to couriers until further notice.
Individual Alberta staffers are going into the office to process member payments and get them out the door and into the hand of our members. Staff is working at home and continuing business as usual.
We encourage you to contact the office via phone or email should you have any questions and we urge everyone to follow the guidelines and protocols put forth by public health officials.
- Information from the Province of Alberta regarding the COVID-19 outbreak.
- You can sign up for Government of Alberta press releases to get the latest news on what is happening in Alberta.
- ACTRA National’s COVID-19 webpage has information about financial support.
- If you are worried that you might have COVID-19 use the Gov’t of Alberta Self Assessment test.
- If you feel stress, anxiety and depression due to the COVID-19, Alberta Health Services provides a free service.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns. We are in this together – stay safe.